Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair Help - PLEASE!!!!?

I have brown (with mahgony highlights) naturally curly hair. My hair is fine and is about shoulder length. I have a round face and find when my hair is too short my head looks like a balloon and I have a really long forehead. I have medium skin tone with dark brown eyes - does anyone have any suggestions as to color/cut? I am stuck in a major rut!! - THANKS :)



Hair Help - PLEASE!!!!?

Sounds exactly like my hair and complexion. I suggest that when dying your hair, to go up about 2 or 3 colors up from your skin tone. and the highlights could be the color or your natural hair color. that would be a nice contrast. and cheap for you to keep up with the highlights, cause it's your own natural color. i've done it before, and it looks great.



For a haircut, consider the shape of your face. you don' t want to get a cut that will make you look bad. get something that will compliment your face. For example: if you have a short neck, look for a cut that will lenghthen it. If your face is round, look for a cut that will accent your face and make it look more defined. As for your forehead, embrace it girl! Don't be ashamed of what you got! I have a ten-head! LOL! and i pull my hair back like the rest of them! LOL! Anyway, if it still bothers you that bad, consider bangs. they're a good way of getting your forehead covered up.



But, when in doubt, look in a magazine and see if there's something you like. you can then take it to the salon and they'll either agree or find a better alternative for you!



Hair Help - PLEASE!!!!?

You are a guy right???



Hair Help - PLEASE!!!!?

Get Sarah Jessica Parkers short haircut from Sex in the City, then have a Japanese thermal straightening done.



Hair Help - PLEASE!!!!?

I would just add some highlights, and get some kind of long, thick bangs. I have really curly hair too, and I have seen people on here say that curly hair, and bangs don't look good. I am always getting complimented on my hair. As for your hair being so thin...get some layers..your curls will look thick, and full;)



Hair Help - PLEASE!!!!?

Get some long layers and fringe or bang to take care of the forehead issue. Dry your bangs straight and leave the rest wavey/curly or blow it all out straight. Light brown highlights may also be an option. Call a few salons and arrange for a free consultation and get some ideas from the pros. Most salons offer these consults.



Hair Help - PLEASE!!!!?

Try some cute side bangs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment