Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just Because I Have So Much Trouble In All My Relationships, I'm Wondering...?

Okay, I'm 5'8'', Have Medium Length Brown Curly Hair With Natural Red Highlights, I Have Pale Skin But It's Not A Sickly Pale, It's Just Really Creamy, And I Have Deep Green Eyes. I Am Probably Close To Weighing 155. I Am A Very Outgoing Person, I Am Creative, I Love Being With Friends And Absolutely Adore Movies! I'm Being Completely Honest With My Appearance And Personality, So Tell Me Straight... Would You Date Me?



Just Because I Have So Much Trouble In All My Relationships, I'm Wondering...?

hey there green eyes,



agope_love here ,



just wanted to tell you that your apearance should not be the problem since you are keeping it up, plus you do not want to date anyone who only see the outer but also the inner , sounds corney but it is true, you just have not met that man that is just for you, there is nonthong wrong with you and I say this with a :-) from ear 2 ear.........



BE WHO YOU ARE : BEAUTIFUL!!



Just Because I Have So Much Trouble In All My Relationships, I'm Wondering...?

You may be a little scary, to be honest. 5'8" is pretty tall and 155 is a bit chubby for the height. Maybe guys are afraid of you? Outgoing girls can be intimidating, too.



Though neither of these things are bad. You should just wait for the right person.



Edit: Keep on denying with your bad self. You asked for honestly, you got it. Don't tell people to be honest if you don't want to hear it! Especially on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment