Thursday, July 30, 2009

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

The last day of of our schedules at school is coming up and I really want this guy to notice me. I know what you're thinking... just be yourself. %26amp;%26amp; I know that, because I do. But I just want to look really nice and stand out. No haltar tops or anything revealing =] And how should I do my hair? It's medium length. Thank you.



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Get some really pretty Bambi-like false eyelashes. They really enhance the shape of your eyes and they will make you stand out, but it will be super subtle. So, if it works and you see him again and don't have them on, he won't be able to tell. Just make sure they are not too long or wide, otherwise you will look like you are on your way to the club.



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

If he hasen't ever noticed you, what makes you think he will now, and why would you want him to? he's probobly a jerk.



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Can't you bump into him or something? In my experience guys only notice you if you look like a skank (am I dating myself?) or dress really wierd. They don't notice if you do your hair or wear your favorite outfit. You could ask his opinion about something.



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Look, all you have to do is get close to him. Start talking a little, then ask for his screen name and everything.. I did that just so i could be around his best friend, who i liked at the time, and i ended up liking him!! The point is, just get to be is friend, then maybe he will start to feel the same way about you as you feel about him. It happend to me =]



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

wear something really unique and stylish and really colorful. I did that once and I got REALLY noticed. Everyone was like, OMG! I love your shirt and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment