Thursday, July 30, 2009

Picture day?

what should i wear for picture day. i have blonde hair and i have blue eyes and i dont think i am but people calll me tan. what outfit and accesseries would look best on me? i also need a hairstyle. my hair length is medium



Picture day?

heres what i wore for my picture day:)



http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11227...



and for ur hair do something simple like wear it down



good luck!!:)



Picture day?

good choice Report It



Picture day?

i dont know about the outift but ithink the best hairstyle would be to let your hair down and make wavy curls



Picture day?

Stick with blues it will bring out your eyes. I denim mini skirt and blue blouse with knit vest over it. Chunky jewlery and paperboy cap. shoes.... probably ballet flats go with every thing.



Picture day?

Well, I would go clean and straighten your hair! And I would wear a light blue long sleeve shirt with an small opening at the top for a white (?!?) undershirt (they sell a ton of them for a good price at Aeropostale)! And Jeans! I would just wear cute studs for jewelry!



Picture day?

I just had picture day



i wore a long flowey shirt



with capries under neath!



it was terrible



i looked like a cow!



so olny ppl who r really skinny can wear a shirt like that!



ummmmm just wear a holister top w/ kakies



ull look cute and be comfy!



hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment