Sunday, July 26, 2009

Chunks of blond?

I'm about to add some chunks of blond in my hair, my hair is medium brown and reaches to about...well a little bit longer than the middle of my neck maybe longer than that, I suck at describing hair length oh and it is layerd and I have side sweep bangs. How should I go about this?



P.s. After a few days I'll be adding blue or purple...maybe.



Chunks of blond?

Blonde chunks, nice.



If your going to the hairdressers, tell them that you want blonde chunks in your hair (make sure you say chunks).



They'll foil the hair then bleach it. If you want to go to a particular blonde, you'll get it bleached then they'll user a toner.



If your going to go blue or purple they'll bleach it and put hair dye in it (Manic Panic is brilliant...i find that FUDGE fades way to quickly!!!)



Also, personally I'd find it a bit weird having brown hair with unnatural hair colour. Made go bleach blonde and get purple chunks?!



Espically with the length you have (short hair and unnatural hair colours look hot).



That'll look so awesome.



Or go the opposite and get black.



Make sure you deep condtion it :]

No comments:

Post a Comment