Thursday, July 30, 2009

How Can A Tomboy "Revamp" Her Looks ???

I've asked a question about whether or not changing my looks will work .... so far I'm getting postive responses. So ....



I would like advice on what I can do to spice up my looks? I kinda want to keep my hair up for another two months because I'm growing it out of a bad hairstyle.



My looks are as follows:



I'm 5'3" ... a size 8 (haha, I use to be a 7/8) ... Shoulder-length hair (dark brown) ... medium skin tone .... round lips .... slant eyes ...



So what can I do different? I don't like attracting bad boys, weirdos ... and other terrible men. So what can I do to attract "nice" men????



How Can A Tomboy "Revamp" Her Looks ???

well there's nothing you can do to attract just the men you're looking for. You're always going to attract a few creeps, but it doesn't matter because you can just tell them to scram. As far as the look, you can start slowly. you can stay in jeans, but ones that are flattering for your body and you can start buying more feminine tops and shoes. You don't have to go straight to 6 inch heels, but pretty sandals and the like. You should also start lightly with your make up. just use a foundation and powder for your face, lip gloss, and light brown/black eyeliner.



How Can A Tomboy "Revamp" Her Looks ???

try to stay in clean lines . nice jeans without the fringe.... looks like you can wear tailored shirts .... nothing to wide and flimsy. try a shoe with a higher heel . get with a hair beautician that can help you archive the best hair cut while you are letting it grow out ,



light colored make up , glossy ,pink lips etc.



good luck to you



How Can A Tomboy "Revamp" Her Looks ???

Wear hair barrettes, skirts, and classical shoes, and wear some lipstick. That's it!



How Can A Tomboy "Revamp" Her Looks ???

Be nice yourself dress a little more skirts and sophisticated like. But more importantly be yourself. Dont change for other people if you want to change your style change because YOU want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment