Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hairstyle idea for art opening?

I have an art opening tonight and am trying to figure out how I should wear my hair. I have medium length (an inch or two past shoulders) dark red hair with a side bang.



I was thinking of doing something with just half my hair up. So it doesn't look too fancy but not too casual either. I want some ideas beyond just using a barrette to pin the sides back. The style can look a little funky but not too crazy like big pigtails. Also, don't want it too look too formal.



Any ideas / pictures etc.? thanks



Hairstyle idea for art opening?

if u go with FRENCH ROLL it will suit with all outfit.



otherwise just let hair open.your confidence glows more than your dressup and hairstyle.so best luck.



Hairstyle idea for art opening?

I think that an up-do would be really nice especially if this event is in the evening....you can leave you bangs out so it won't look too formal...it would also be a nice look with the outfit you described...



here are a few ideas



http://fametastic.co.uk/wp-content/uploa...



http://www.celebrific.com/wp-content/upl...

No comments:

Post a Comment