Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Popularity!?!?!?!?!?

Ok, get this I'm only thirteen and I'm going into eighth grade, And I really want to have a lot of friends but, I have no idea what to do. Well, I have medium length thick brown hair,hazel eyes,5'3,a fat nose,tiny gaped teeth. What do you think I could do to make me look pretty? And what do you think I could do to boost my confidence or some activities I could do? Please don't be cheesy saying looks don't matter but yes it matters. I'm not trying to be a wanna be I just want to live life the fullest and be happy and I'm not happy looking like this I think I have a nice fun personality but if i dont feel comfortable on the outside how can I express myself SO PLEASE HELP ME!!



Popularity!?!?!?!?!?

to become "popular" you have to be a b****...to get really friends, you be friendly and outgoing. you'll find a way to perfect it if you have the right attitude.



Popularity!?!?!?!?!?

Be friendly and outgoing to people that you meet. Don't worry about what style is in at your school, just dress the way you like and if you dont make a big deal about peoples clothing or flaws then you should make plenty of friends.



Popularity!?!?!?!?!?

A picture would probably get you better advice. But honestly, the only thing you can do is be yourself. Competitive speech and drama can help you get over any fears you have about being in front of people. Get involved in an environmental club. That is trendy and the "cool" kids are probably doing it. You won't believe this now, but popularity is bull-shite and won't matter when you are 19, a mere year after graduation. So improve from the inside out and never compromise yourself.



Popularity!?!?!?!?!?

I know you don't want to hear be yourself, but that's what ou should do. Do what you think is pretty, wear what you think looks good, and never change yourself for someone else; that's the most important. Take this coming from a sophomore, don't obsess over your appearance. Yes, its important in some cases, but don't constantly try to impress other people. I'm sure your beautiful already, so why are you so harsh on yourself?



If you want some tips on fashion, try wearing a good pair of jeans and a cute top; your short like me so kimono and wrap tops always look good on me so they would probably look ausume on you. Your lucky to have hazel eyes, they go with anything. If you wear make-up, try having bright pinks, or purples and that would compliment the brown in them.



And for confidence, that's all you sweetie. Joining a club is a must. You'll be surrounding by people with the same interests, and you'll meet alot of people. Another thing to boost your confidence is to just smile and be happy. That always works :)



Good luck hon, hope everything turns out good. Try finding your own style, and just have fun! This is your last year of middle school so enjoy it! Oh, and one more thing. The one big mistake i did in school is dress like someone i wasn't to impress a boy. That's a big no! ANYway, sorry for the long answer, good luck!



Popularity!?!?!?!?!?

Look at how the popular kids do their make up and dress you can take their style and turn it into your own.Try not to be too much like them then they'll think you are trying to copy them.



Popularity!?!?!?!?!?

Look at my little picture thing ( can't remember the name of it ) I am ginger haired and wear glasses but I was "popular" as you put it, at school and still am now. Looking back, with some experience, I would advise you to listen to what people say and how they act, work them out. After you know them a little you can work out what they respond to. Also don't let anyone take advantage of you, even if you desperately want to be there friend. Hope this helps a little.



Popularity!?!?!?!?!?

Okay, since its still summer break, Try inviting a whole bunch of maybe the "Popular" girls over to your house for a sleep over.



That will make them realize what a cool girl you are, and that your brave enough to invite them over.



While they are over, do a whole bunch of fun things that only friends would do together.



Then when school starts next year, during lunch sit with them.



Then, you will slowly become friends with not just them, the rest of the people they sit with.



:]]



I did that 7th grade year.

No comments:

Post a Comment