Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My crazy short hair needs help!.. advice me please?

I'm Asian guy with thick black short-medium length hair. Quite wavy hair.



I realise it has lose its shine, looks dull.



And most importantly, even when i apply hair cream, gel etc.. there are some hair that stands.. those hair kinda make the curvy shape, they look very dry.. what are those kinda hair called?



How to overcome?



And will using of olive oil on my hair help to make my hair shine?



My crazy short hair needs help!.. advice me please?

stop using so much stuff!!! That is why your hair lost its natural shine! Too much hair stuff(a.k.a. CHEMICALS) will dry out your hair and s...l...o....w....l....y but surely take all of your hair. and that would suck BIG time hearing that you have awesome hair! Try taking a comb and wetting it w/water and then brushing thru it then ( i know i just said not to but there are exceptions) put some hair spray on your comb and brush thru it. Always wash your hair and w/ shampoo make sure you kind of like scratch your head while you have shampoo on your hands. It will get everything your hair needs inside to the roots. use this link to buy thi shampoo. you will have bright and shiny and healthy hair in no time! If you have any more questions i would love to help! And i know the shampoo smells but wear extra Cologne to hide it. In no time you can use regular shampoo that doesnt smell but this will help your hair until then.



My crazy short hair needs help!.. advice me please?

thank you for picking me and most importantly good luck with your hair! I am glad to help! Report It



My crazy short hair needs help!.. advice me please?

use American Crew products or Matrix Men. they both have styling aides in every product to help control all of the crazy hair. and yes olive oil will make your hair shine, but it will also make you look greasy and dry your hair out even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment