Tuesday, July 28, 2009

L'oreal color pulse?

my mom won't let me use it because she read reviews that said it took forever to come out. How well does this product ( especially the electric black color) wash out and look. I have medium length brown hair and had some highlights about a year ago.



L'oreal color pulse?

listen to your mother!



L'oreal color pulse?

It took my color about 2 months before it would come out. i used the Plum color



L'oreal color pulse?

I used the lively auburn and it took me about a month to fade. Even now I still have a slight reddish tinge to my hair. But then again, I only used the auburn two months ago. I'm sure it'll come on. Its great though cos it looks absolutely terrific and does no damage whatsoever to your hair. And tell your Mom that it will come off, just it will take a bit longer to come off, that's all. Most other semi-permanent colours last longer than that. If it really came off in 8 days, then it'll probably be a rip-off.



P.S Just be forewarned, when the electric black starts fading, it can come out a little purpley. And if your Mom let you have higlights, a little hair dye won't hurt. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment