Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need a super duper cute haircut?

I have shoulder length hair, and it's kinda brownish blondish. I have kinda medium texture hair (its not like super thick but its not thin. My hair is wavyish. I love layers and sidebangs and everything. I'm willing to take like 10 minutes 2 do my hair everyday. I have a good straightner. I also have a blowdryer and a curling iron. I like side bangs too. I really like celebrity hair also. I want my hair to look decent when I dont do anything to it also though. Thanks so much for everybodies answers and a link would be helpful. Oh and if you need any more info please feel free to email me!! Thanks.



Oh and By the way I had a squarish, heartish shaped face!



I need a super duper cute haircut?

http://www.beautyriot.com/article.php?id...

No comments:

Post a Comment