Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair question!?

This is getting really annoying... I like my just long enough so it barely goes in my eyes, so it is like medium length. I usually just take a shower, put some pomade in it, then I am off. Thing is, one side is starting to flip out and one side just stays flat... It is bugging me! Anyone have any ideas on how to make it go one way or another? Please don't say gel or get a haircut! Please help =P



Hair question!?

well, my little bro has the same problem. He wants it to flip out on both sides, so he had it longer in the back for a while and it flipped out pretty well. But he doesn't like it in the back, so he cut it. I recommended using a small curling iron, but he said "no way", so i don't know if it works. I think it's worth a try. If you want it straight, i would sleep on it on the side that flips out. let me know if it works out! (you can also use a hair straightener for straight hair. if you use a curler or a straightener, a little bit of hair spray might help. it all depends on how fine your hair is.)



Hair question!?

maybe if you want both to flip out you could curl it with a curling iron, or if you want flat just straighten it



Hair question!?

I have the same problem, use a flat iron. if you don't own one use a round brush and a blow dryer curl the flippy side under.



Hair question!?

shave it off?



Hair question!?

You have to train your hair. I know that sounds funny but you do. Now if you want your hair to lay down then you have to brush it



and at night tie it down with a hair net. Now to get it to stand up try mousse. And good luck getting it to lay down, because it sounds like u have a cowlick.



Hair question!?

You could get a hair iron for about $15, which are really great because they heat up quickly and all you would need is to do is iron that one little spot (always use a ceramic straightener, and the smaller, the better), OR you could try to blow-dry it flat, but it takes a bit of skill. Definitely keep the pomade going though...



I suppose you could also get a small curling iron %26amp; flip the other side if you preferred that look.



Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment