Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm a guy and I straighten my hair!!!?

Is there any problem with this?



Do girls find straight medium length hot?



I'm a guy and I straighten my hair!!!?

totally hot! umm can we see a pic plez



I'm a guy and I straighten my hair!!!?

No..... Its Hot, dont worry



I'm a guy and I straighten my hair!!!?

no theres no problem with it its hot im into more of the skate boarder look



I'm a guy and I straighten my hair!!!?

Yes, but i like it when it has a bit of a wave too! I like it when it's natural looking, not like you spend ages on it and nothing else!



I'm a guy and I straighten my hair!!!?

it's hot, don't worry :]



I'm a guy and I straighten my hair!!!?

At least some part of you is straight



I'm a guy and I straighten my hair!!!?

its gay.........



I'm a guy and I straighten my hair!!!?

its called being a metrosexual and I have a friend who also is a metrosexual. I may not want to DATE U, BUT i WOULDN'T MAKE FUN OF YOU TO YOUR FACE AT LEAST.



I'm a guy and I straighten my hair!!!?

You're a bit metro I'm guessing, but there's nothing wrong with that. I also think there's nothing wrong with wavy or curly hair on a guy. I actually find the natural, rugged look hot, as long as you shower, lol.



I'm a guy and I straighten my hair!!!?

nowt wrong with that........

No comments:

Post a Comment