Saturday, August 1, 2009

AH! hair help please!?

okey my hair is fine, its dirty blonde coulor and i have medium length hair with long layers. By accident i cut my side bangs( which also had layers) to much. Now i have alot of bangs and i dont know what to do. I also have a square shaped face. Any help here?



AH! hair help please!?

Time for a new haircut! Give yourself a New year reward (for last year good things), go to a good saloon and new style!



My hair was about 15" long and I cut it short (real short), but my stylist said: there is a short cut for every single face's shape!.Everybody says that is the best thing I have done, I look younger and my face look brighter, so Do not panic! give it a try ..it will grow back!



AH! hair help please!?

Sure. Make an appointment at your hairdressers, and ask them for some help. They are professionals and know what they are doing. You might have to get a fair amount of your hair cut off to get it even again, but once its even it will be ok,or if you don't want to cut you hair off get some exstentions to cover it up until its all even, it might take some time, but your hair will grow back. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment