Saturday, August 1, 2009

Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

please dont say i need to be more confident... i need to know what problems i have so i can look decent... let me know if i am unattractive to girls...



im smart, i have medium-long length dirty blonde hair... im 5"6, thin, have hazel eyes, no armpit hair... however i have bags under my eyes all the time... i think my ears are big... im not that muscular (im in wrestling and i work harder than everybody else but i never get any muscular), i cant get a tan so im pretty pale in my opinion, im not popular... i have small hands and my shoe size is only 10... i wear tight pants that most skaters like me wear but girls hate them...i hang out with friends that arent what girls really look for in a guy.. and i have dimples when i smile...



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

wow. dimples, i have them too. i also wanted to skate, but just couldnt well. some answers of other users here, sucks. well, for me though. i love skater pants. and sneaks. and your hair is not a big issue, like the guy somewhere down there said, and i dont really mind baggy eyes. no one gets enough sleep these day, anyway! don't woory, you sound pretty fine. do you have pics of yourself? well, they dont really matter, though, you sound pretty cute enough for me!



posted: march 10, 2007... evening



okay, i post this answer when you didn't have pics. I've been checking out your question to see if you've added pics. now you did. (uh, tip: dont put any anchor tag, start right away with the http\\www thing) oh well, and here's my answer now:



my heart probably made 10 somersaults when i saw ur pic!



****! YOU'RE SOOOOO HOT!!!!



oops.. sorry.



(specially the one with your cap on)



posted, march 11... will probably stay the same till i die.



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

i love dimples. of course i thnk ur cute!



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

Lets see some pictures there trolly



Is a hair cut out of the question?



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

your ugly picture is i dont know about you!!!



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

I like dimples. =)



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

ur kindda kute in ta pic, but ur not really my type, but my bff would LUV u



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

dimples are cute



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

Dimples are adorable. I love them on guys:)))



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

not really my type but you sound pretty good!



be strong,



~Hope this helps~



*~~Nat閳绢檼uver~~*



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

You seem kinda cute...l love the skater look! lol.



Post a picture so people can see! And most of the stuff is an easy fix, like tanning...try going tanning or lay out or something.



And to gain muscle, there's food you can eat to gain weight if you think you're too skinny.



One girl out there will like you just the way you are.



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

You're beautiful!



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

you sound ok to me...and don't worry that you are still skinny and not so muscular...I am sure you are a teenager who will have a growth spurt very soon and then you'll be a hunk in college ...............Enjoy life



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

hey if you ask me, i think you sound hott!! lol. And about those tight pants..... I like guys that wear those. Dont change For other people. Be your self and if know one likes it, they can get over it!閳?br>Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?



don't worry, your're cute. how old are you?



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

it's impossible to tell whether you are attractive or not because you're saying it so negatively. you said you think your ears are big, but they may be perfect. you don't need muscles to be attractive, and it doesn't really matter who you hang out with. maybe just wear pants that aren't as tight if that's possible at all. dimples are cute. i would definitly love a guy with dimples! :] just think more positively.



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

i wish there was someone like you in my school. i skate too, most my shoes are vans. and i have dimples too. oh, dont think your unattractive. those girls at your school? dont date them, they do not deserve you.



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

you sound good looking but we need a pic, don't we ladies?



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

You sound good looking or my type. I like skater guys rocker guys with tight pants People say I'm a rocker so yeah,but I'm not popular either so I know how you feel. I like the fact that you have dimples and pale guys are my type as well. =)



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

you seem handsome, hazel eyes are gorgeous.



intelligence and humor is always very attractive.



but i think you're a bit too short for my style; we're the same height...



you don't have to be too muscular (broad shoulders?)



dimples! yayy.



you have a nice sense of style it seems.



good luck!



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

no armpit hair?



... why would you even mention something like that?



"hey baby, i got no pit hair, wanna date?"



seriously though, don't change yourself for anyone, be yourself, and if that isn't good enough for the girls you like, then it wasn't meant to be. There's more to life than other people's opinions of you



EDIT: I saw your photo, get a haircut, apart from that you're physically normal looking, there's no need to worry about your appearence and besides, looks aren't everything



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

I don't think we can judge from that....send pictures....



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

awww you sound cute.....love the dimples!!!!! just gotta loose the skater pants! there gross!



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

nice hair, nice length, lovely arpits, ok muscules, nice shoe and hand size, %26amp; cute dimples. U also seem like u hav a really nice personality,too. i am not so crazy about the bagged eyes,pale skin, %26amp; tight pants.



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

Hmm. I like long hair, long enough to be pulled back into a ponytail, or really short hair, like a burr. Nothing in between. I like slender, strong guys, so that works. A tan doesn't really matter to me, it is how strong you are that matters. I like tight pants better than the baggy ones that won't stay up. If I see your underwear, I want to be the ONLY one seeing your underwear. So, yep, you sound very cute to me. You seem thoughtful, which is nice, but not whiny. Intelligent and able to communicate well. Very attractive, in my opinion.



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

I think you sound cute, just work on getting rid of the bags under your eyes by getting enough sleep and drinking more water.



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

in my opinion i think you sound like a nice cute guy but i am sure that you have a crush and she loves you in secret so if this "girl" gives you any sign of her liking you then make your move you may never get a chance again......if you allready missed your chance then your screwed.....



閳?hudson_luver 閳?br>Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?



First of work with the best features you have your eyes a brown eye shadow with a light highlighter and brownish/black mascara use concealer for underneath your eyes, another remedy for puffy eyes is wet two tea bags not dripping put them on your eyes shut for 30 minutes works wonders play up those dimples with some mauve blush a shorter lenght will bring out your eyes and some high lights to frame your face, lip gloss of course start with a good powder foundation you'll be a bombshell.



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

umm...you're cute%26lt;333



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

of course your not ugly! dont worry you will grow to be a handsome man.



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

oNCE YOU GO THROUGH PUBERTY YOU WILL BE FINE LOL



Girls only... tell me if im unattractive.?

ur adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment