Thursday, October 8, 2009

How should I get my hair cut and colored?

My hair is currently dyed a medium golden brown with revlon colorsilk dye. My natural color is a dark blonde. I want my hair color to be dark blonde with blonde highlights..kinda like this color: http://www.virtualhaircare.com/images/Ne...



Also, my hair is thick and long (like to the middle of my back) so I want it cut since it is summer and my hair is way to heavy for summer...but I want to keep most of the length I like this style: http://womensbeautylife.com/gallery/Long... ... oh, and my face is like a diamond shape... my question is how should I get my hair cut and colored? does my idea sound good? I would post a picture of how it is now, but I don't have any pictures where it is just down... Thanks!



How should I get my hair cut and colored?

o0o0o i think that will look pretty cute.



loved the style of it.



i think it will look fine though but it would be easier to tell if you had a picture of yourself on there though...oh well



i think i might get my hair like that..haha..well minus the color though

No comments:

Post a Comment