Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bad hair cut, need some good tips!!?

my bad hair cut is resting on my color bones, but the back is neck length. i know back hair cut. But i need some ideas to do with it! I've tried ponytails and pigtails did it already, but i want something with my hair DOWN! no straightening because you really see my uneven length. My hiar is naturally wavy/curly and its medium(not thin nor thick in the middle) its lightish golden brown. any hair tips??



Bad hair cut, need some good tips!!?

I know how you feel sweetie. Been there, done that. First of all, promise yourself that you will find a good hair salon near you. Sure your going to spend more money, but you won't have to worry with a bad cut again. My hair is naturally curly too so when I got a bad haircut I would wash it, put gel on it, spray hair spray on it, scrunch it with my hands, flip my head over and dry it half way, flip it back over and dry it half way on the top layer. Scrunch it again and now it should look as if you have layers instead of an uneven cut. Good luck.



Bad hair cut, need some good tips!!?

Let it grow



Bad hair cut, need some good tips!!?

Hi there,



Rule No.1 = trying to fix a bad hair day ends up worse



in this case the ostrich syndrome works,

No comments:

Post a Comment