Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween costumes for a freshman?

So I am a freshman in highschool and it is still kind of new and Halloween is a big deal at the school that I go to. I need a cosume that is over the top. A costume that shows indivisuality. I want it to be CORKY and PEOPLE WILL LAUGH WHEN THEY SEE me or say that it's cute. Any ideas? By the way im a girl 5'6 skinny medium length brown with highlights hair.



Halloween costumes for a freshman?

I'll bet you would look fantastic in a hooter's girl outfit.



Halloween costumes for a freshman?

I think A Betty Boop would be great. All you need is red sequin dress that is strapless and short with fishnet thigh high stockings



some black hills and a black curly wig and get a toy dog on a leash.



Halloween costumes for a freshman?

George Bush



Halloween costumes for a freshman?

Kissing booth



Halloween costumes for a freshman?

be a 50's bobby sockers wear jeans rolled up to your calves, bobby socks and loafers or white keds. A mans white dress shirt with the sleves rolled up. Real cute wear your hair in a pony tail with a small scarf tied around it also a small scarf tied around your neck would make this period costume complete

No comments:

Post a Comment