Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baggy Pants and Shirts for Guys?

Do baggy pants and shirts make someone look tougher, and stronger, and more likely to win a situation where there was a fight?



I'm 14, and male. So, if not, what should I wear? What stores? What should I get from those stores? Websites to the selection would help.



Physical Description:



Indian (light-tanned)



5'5



No muscles really (couldn't work out due to surgery)



No fat at all, but no abs



Brown Eyes



Black Hair, pushed up at front without gel



Also my hair is medium/short length, but it wouldn't look good long.



Is A/X good?



Aeropostale better?



What size should someone my height and body wear?



Baggy Pants and Shirts for Guys?

are you going for prep or gangster?



Baggy Pants and Shirts for Guys?

you can dress like a gangster if you want to, but looking tough won't keep you from getting your *** kicked. Personally, I hate for guys to wear jeans saggy, a little baggy is ok, but not hanging off of your butt, that's not sexy or cute. If you wear a 34 buy a 34 not a 36 or 38. I love a nice dressed man..so forget going gangster.

No comments:

Post a Comment