Thursday, October 8, 2009

Asian Hairstyles ..HELP ME!!!?

i'm a filipina a 14 year old girl and i want to style my hair so that i'll change my "childish" act.. i want an asian style.. do you have some good sites where i can find asian hairstyles? and also any recommendation to me.. my hair length is medium, below shoulders and it's wavy.. i want a really BEST hairstyle... specially a korean and a japanese hairstyle.. tnx!



Asian Hairstyles ..HELP ME!!!?

Really, I think asian women have the best hair in the world. Keep it long and straight.



Asian Hairstyles ..HELP ME!!!?

put a flower in your hair.



or pin up your hair with bobby pins.



Asian Hairstyles ..HELP ME!!!?

One thing about Korean/Japanese hair styling is that they like to add a LOT of layers to your hair. They will layer it really really high. But I think this only looks good on hair that is straight. If you want this look, then you need to get a hair straightener with ceramic plates-- metal plates will burn your hair.



Bring a picture in so your stylist knows what you want. You might feel a bit stupid doing this, but this is your hair you're talking about. If you don't tell them and show them exactly what you want, you're not going to get it.



I like Fann Wong's hair. She's a Chinese Singaporean actress. Do a google Image serarch of her.



Asian Hairstyles ..HELP ME!!!?

Hey...i am a 16 year old Filipina and i have almost the same hair as yours. My hair, though, dries kinda thick with a few waves but not enough to wear it down wavy. I get many compliments from my friends cause they all always think my hair is perfect everyday so i will tell you what hair styles i do. Although i wish i could curl my hair like the girl in high school musical (gabrielle...i think that hair is perfect)..i have some trouble with that. One hair style i do and am famous for (lol) is straightening it. Although yours is probobly naturally straight..it never hurts to straigten over it. You can tell the difference (less friz, more control, and shinier). Another thing you can do is take a shower and let it dry half way. They, put it up in a messy bun with a few criss cross hair ties in it. Then go to sleep like that. You will wake up with a few big waves in your hair. Next, take it out of the bun and take a spray bottle filled with water and spray your hair a bit and scrunch it like you would with hairspray. Then, take hair gel ( i use clear ice in a tub) and scrunch your hair with that. When you think you scrunched it enough, (make sure you are doing this all with your hair flipped up side down!) flip your hair back up and style it a bit ( put in a cute bobby pin or a clip). Then scrunch it with your hair back up and fix anything that you dont like. Another style you can do which i am wearing right now is a slicked back pony tail. My pony tail (you probobly feel the same ) dont look good directly pulled back so i put a side part in it and put it in a lowpony tail. I love this look because it gives a causal look some glamour.If doing this look, put in some chandelier earrings....very cute! Good luck deciding ! :)



Asian Hairstyles ..HELP ME!!!?

Hey, I'm 14 and I have really thick black hair with carmel highlights and I'm korean. I've never really noticed any specific korean haircuts and I like the American haircuts better. But my hair is too thick to do anything with. But most Koreans I know that are girls have short hair that's layered and flipped up at the ends with bangs swept to the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment